1. Your blood is on my bed spread. I can’t bring myself to find the bleach.
2. I made myself order something other than white rice tonight. Taste brought me to tears once again.
3. Regardless of the love we share, it’s very hard to let you touch me.
4. I chose this breed of paralysis.
5. I had been teaching myself How Not To Need for 19 years. This is why I can’t stand you.
6. I crushed my index finger helping my friend move her furniture. It’s been throbbing for hours. This is the most I’ve felt at home in my own body in months.
7. I want to throw up. I want everything to come out of me.
8. I’m terrified of the day you’ll come out of me.
8 Truths by Kim Rhodes (via adderalldust)